Start with this tool to define your overall vision, goals, and potential strategies.
1. Start with the ultimate vision you are working towards. For example: “Healthy Clean Oceans”.
2. Define your key social, economic and environmental goals. For example:
- Environmental: Preserve Ocean Health
- Social: Maintain Human Wellbeing
- Economic: Promote Sustainable Ocean Economy
3. Under each category, list potential strategies that could be used to achieve each goal. For example:
- Environmental: Clean up plastics in the ocean, educate fisherman on overfishing and sustainable fishing etc.
- Social: Educate public on link between ocean health and human health, safeguard human lives in coastal areas etc.
- Economic: Increase fishermen’s income, improve access to market information tying ocean health to economy etc.