*This tool is best used after completing the Environment, Resources and Stakeholder Mapping exercise.
1. Goals / Aim of the Partnership: What is the problem that we are trying to solve, or what kind of regeneration do we want to bring to the planet?
2. Desired Function: What ecosystem services, function, or services do we seek in our partner?
3. Value Offer: What value or benefit are we offering our planetary partner?
4. Our Partner Is: Identify the planetary partner(s). e.g species, ecosystems, natural forces.
5. Created Value: What will be the innovation / result of the partnership?
6. Assessment: Is this solution a win-win collaboration for the Public and the Planet